BEML LIMITED

Defence & Aerospace | Mining & Construction | Rail & Metro

Schedule ‘A’ Company under Ministry of Defence

Government of India

CIN:L35202KA1964GOI001530

make in India swachha bharat

POST BEML LIMITED SUPERANNUATION MEDICAL BENEFIT SCHEME FOR EXECUTIVES


All Executives superannuated prior to August 2020 are requested to complete the process for availing the Post Superannuation Medical Insurance (NEW SCHEME) on or before 30.09.2020.

 

NOTE : E-cards will be sent to your Mail IDs (as given in the online application) directly by the Insurance Company.

 

The Company has revised ‘BEML Limited Post Superannuation Medical Benefit Scheme for Executives Retired on or after 01.01.2007’. 

  • Accordingly, the following are the revision made under the Scheme:
    •  EXECUTIVES RETIRED FROM 01.01.2007 TO 31.12.2016
      Sl. No. Particulars Total Sum Assured OPD Corporate Buffer Elligibility
      1 Ex-Officers 4 Lakhs  15000 2 Lakhs 
      2 Ex-Directors  7 Lakhs 35000 3 Lakhs
      3 Ex-CMD 8 Lakhs 40000 3 Lakhs
    • EXECUTIVES RETIRED AFTER  01.01.2017
      Sl No Particulars Total Sum Assured OPD Corporate Buffer Eligibility
      1 Ex-Officers upto GR IV 4 Lakhs 15000 2 Lakhs
      2 Ex-Officers  GR V to VII 5 Lakhs 20000 2.5 Lakhs
      3 Ex-Officers  GR VIII to X 6 Lakhs 25000 3 Lakhs
      4 Ex-Directors 8.5 Lakhs 35000 4 Lakhs
      5 Ex-CMD 10 Lakhs 40000 5 Lakhs
  • The Corporate Buffer can be utilised in the event the Sum Assured is exhausted / fully utilised by any retired Executive in a given year, ONLY for the identified Critical Diseases within the Buffer Eligibility indicated above.
  • The Company contribution will continue to be 90% of the premium for Sum Assured. The remaining 10% of the premium to be borne by the retired Executives.
  • Premium for OPD and Corporate Buffer will be borne entirely by the Company.
  • With the introduction of the above revised scheme, the option for higher Sum Assured provided earlier with the slabs of Rs. 50,000/- up to Rs.15,00,000/- is withdrawn.
  • All the other terms and conditions of the ‘BEML Limited Post Superannuation Medical Benefit Scheme for Executives Retired on or after 01.01.2007’, scheme will remain unaltered.
  • PLEASE NOTE:
    1) COVID IS COVERED UNDER THE MEDICAL INSURANCE POLICY.
    2) THE POLICY WILL TRIGGER IF THE PERSON IS TESTED POSITIVE FOLLOWED BY HOSPITALISATION.

 

      CLICK HERE TO VIEW USER MANUAL TO MAKE PAYMENT

 

       CLICK HERE TO LOGIN

       ****** THE PROCESS FOR AVAILING THE MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR EXECUTIVES RETIRED ON OR AFTER 01.01.2007 IS COMPLETELY ONLINE AND WE HAVE FACILITATED THE EXECUTIVES TO SUBMIT THEIR DETAILS AND PAYMENT ONLINE. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CONFIRMATION OTHER THAN THE "SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY" MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AUTOMATICALLY ON THE PORTAL AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION. NO DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SENT EITHER BY MAIL / POST / COURIER ******

 

For any Support / Clarification, you may contact Corporate Office on Phone No.080-22963390.

For any assistance with regard to policy viz., cashless approvals, reimbursement of claims, clarification/ settlement of claims, grievance relating to the admissibility/ non-payment of claims if any, you may please contact:

Shri V Kamalesh Babu / Ms. Swetha
M/s. Sun Risk Management & Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd.
No.503, West Minister, 3rd Floor,
No.13/56, Cunningham Road,
Bangalore - 560 052.
Phone No. 080-41235976 / Cell No. 9845086823

Hospitalization should be intimated immediately to Shri Kamalesh Babu / Ms. Swetha to facilitate clearing of bills and timely discharge. Copies of Aadhaar Card & PAN Card must be submitted for claiming reimbursement.

1. All Claims for reimbursement should be sent to the following Address :

 

RAKSHA HEALTH INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD.
1st Floor, # 8, Khykha Court,
2 Hosur Road, Santhosapuram,
2nd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560068

 

2. For any issues / clarifications with regard to the claims, please contact : Dr. Manu – 9066335699

 

3. Claims should not be sent either to M/s. BEML Limited or to Shri V Kamalesh Babu, AGM, Sun Risk Management & Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd.

 

CLICK HERE FOR CLAIM FORM

Page last modified on : 18/Sep/2020